We’re continuing to release new features and useful fields all the time. Today, we released the latest set. Here’s the summary.
The following fields are now available within the Reservation Detail page.
- Payment History. Record important payment information, date received, payment type and notes.
- Dietary Restrictions. This field can be used to note special restrictions each of your customers may have. Example: Peanut allergies can be noted in this field. The field is a free form alpha-numeric text field.
- Medical Restrictions. This field can be used to note special medical conditions your clients may have. Example: Knee surgery completed 2 years ago. This field is a free from alpha-numeric text field.
To use either field, go to your Dashboard > Reservations > Click on a reservation.
The following features have been added:
- Voucher Paperwork Sent/Received
- License Paperwork Sent/Received
- IDFG Report Sent
To use this field, go to your Dashboard > Customers > Click on a customer record. This feature is currently available to Idaho outfitters only. If you would like access to these fields please request access at email@example.com
The following features have been added to Documents:
- Required Documents. Mark a document as “Required” and keep track of important documents like Contracts or other signed documents.
Reports are used for pulling information about your contacts and customers to more efficiently and quickly analyze and manage your business.
U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Post-Use Report. This new reports supports mandatory post-use report data needed to submit to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. For all organizations using BLM land, your data can now be entered along with each reservation.
To enable this report, go to your Dashboard, Select Account Profile, and check the green box labeled Enable U.S. BLM Report Data, then click save. Watch the video in the Learning Center.
New Features Coming Soon
Here’s a few highlighted features currently in development
- Events – Add an event like time-off, airport pick-ups, birthdays, a reminder or other follow up actions on the calendar.
Our features are based on customer research, feedback, and suggestions. If you are interested in providing feature suggestion or other feedback send your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org.