Attract More hunters
The outfitter marketing course that helps you get more leads
Personalized 1 x 1 Online Lessons
Better return for your money than tradeshows
More Leads and Business Growth
Your personalized Marketing Course
We’ll help you start attracting leads with confidence in less than 30 days
Outfitter Digital Marketing Course5 Session Personalized Course
Session 1: Prepare for Success – Goals, Website Updates, and Search Marketing Basics
Session 2: Content Marketing – Building a lead magnet to attract more hunters
Session 3: Sales Letters – Writing and preparing sales letters and emails
Session 4: Email Marketing Basics – Preparing and sending your first email campaign
Session 5: Sales conversations to convert customers and measuring campaign results
- No technology and digital marketing experience is necessary. You will have guided help every step of the way.
- Your personalized marketing course includes 5 one-hour online or telephone-based lessons. Each week focuses on a topic and activities that move your business forward.
- By the end of this course you will have skills to help update websites, content, build sales letters, emails, and a branded email template for your own marketing campaign.
- This course is perfect for any outfitter seeking to gain more leads and learn how to take better control over their company without breaking the bank.
- BONUS: As a special BONUS we’ll set up, launch and manage your 1st email marketing campaign at no additional cost.
Ready to start attracting more leads to your business?
Submit the form below to begin your personalized training. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your class start date and process payment. Weekly class times can be scheduled for a convenient time for your schedule. Book early for the best available slots.
Optional Marketing Services to Serve Your Business
Whether you have big or small goals. We’ll build the right strategy, so you can get back to creating great solutions.
Convert more customers with better messages and rock-solid nurture and sales emails.
Content strategies, marketing calendars, marketing materials and more. You’ll get the right message for the right audience and the right industry.
Marketing coaching to help you fine-tune your approach or get the extra support you need.