It’s been a busy month so far and we’ve just released another set of helpful features for our outfitters. Here’s the summary.
The following new features are now available:
- Custom Calendar Events. Create custom events to help you stay organized and remember important items to help you serve your customers. You can create custom calendar events to identify airport pickups, time-off, client birthdates, and more. To create a Custom Calendar Event, simply click on any detail on your main calendar and complete the pop-up, hit save and you are finished. Thanks to Montana outfitter Doonan Gulch Outfitters for this helpful suggestion.
Customer and Reservations
- Hunt Party. Now you can designate a single customer to act as a Party Leader for your reservations. All the payment and hunt date detail can be focused under one reservation or you can identify multiple customers as a Hunt Party. It’s a helpful way to keep customer payments and documents separate. Thanks to Rack and Reel Montana for the suggestion.
- We’ve expanded the number of rows available for on-screen display to 50 for every page of Customer records and Reservations. More information to view with less clicks. Thanks to Ohio Whitetail Ridge Outfitters for this helpful suggestion.
We’ve added three new reports for all accounts to use. You can view the reports from within the Dashboard or download the information as a .CSV file.
- Customers by Service Year
- Contacts by Service Year
- Customer by Status (Reservation, Deposit, Booked, Completed)To view these reports go to your Dashboard—>Reports and then select your report option from the drop-down menu.
We have more great features lined up and coming later this month. Stay tuned.